USER NAMES can be changed TRIAL

Subscribe to this forum to make sure you don't miss any important announcements.
beuken

USER NAMES can be changed TRIAL

Post by beuken » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Some students have suggested that they find their user numbers uncomfortable to see and hard to keep track. I agree.

I have therefore allowed username changes to be possible, but it does seem only a mod can make the change, so you will have to ask one of us to manually change your user name (note..I do not know if this causes issues with your log in)

As a trail I am willing to change your username. But I would prefer you change it to your own name or known alias and of course do not try to hide trolling posts or other bad manners behind an obscure user name, we'll still know who you are.

I won't allow you to use any other email besides the NHTV address though, if I find any users trying to change their email I will delete the account without warning.

Lets see how this works
-Brian Beuken professional fat bloke, half decent guitar player...shocking singer.

beuken

Re: USER NAMES can be changed TRIAL

Post by beuken » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Arrhhhh

it seems the changes are not permanent, when you log out you revert back to your number.....I'll have to ask Jeremiah if anything can be done.
-Brian Beuken professional fat bloke, half decent guitar player...shocking singer.